Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween






I kind of wanted Jonathan to be a tractor again, but he has been roaring all around the house, and wanted to be a Tiger instead. Lizzie wanted to be a princess, and decided on Cinderella, so I did my best to make her a pretty princess. I was going to make Hannah a lobster, and then carry her around in a big stock pot, and then I was going to make a chef outfit for Darren, but Darren reminded me that we have a perfectly good Lion costume, and so that is what she ended up in. Costumes tend to take up a bit of time and a lot of creative space. I don't have a sewing room, so our dining room doubles as my sewing space, and I think the sooner I finish projects the sooner the mess gets organized and we have a dining table instead of eating around my craft stuff.

2 comments:

Herzog said...

Your kids are so cute! and growing up so fast.

Beth said...

Cute costumes, but more especially,cute kids!