
I am a terrible blogger, but Lizzie and Jonathan would like to introduce their new baby sister, Hannah. She arrived 3 and a half weeks early, but still weighed 7 pounds 6 ounces. Jonathan was a week early, and he was 7 pounds 10 ounces, so perhaps our original date was wrong. We love her and are trying to adjust to three little ones. I have yet to venture out on any errands by myself with three, so any tips or advice are welcome.
5 comments:
What a cutie! You are an awesome mom! Your kids are adorable. I NEVER thought I would be able to go anywhere with 4. I now do. You can too. Just give yourself some time.
CONGRATS!!!
Congratulations on your new baby, Lisa!! How exciting for you! The jump from 2 to 3 kids is pretty big!! It takes a little bit to get used to, but you'll be out and about in no time! Maybe even venturing to Costco with all three! :)
I hope you still live in the same house, because I just send out our Christmas cards and one is headed your way...Glad to hear all's well!! Take it easy and enjoy your new little one! (our #4 is due sometime in January...but I'm secretly hoping for a December baby. he he he)
Congratulations! I can't believe how big your kids are getting since this summer. I am so glad that everything went will for this newest addition. Don't worry. One day you will start to venture out on errands with the little ones and it will come "naturally". You are a great mother.
Your kids are so cute! Hope you guys are doing well.
Ohhhhhh! Cuteness. You have at least updated your blog. I haven't had a moment to do so in a very long time-almost a year. So, have you figured out how to get out with three kids? You don't. You leave them home with Darren and go out alone! LOL
Sonia XOXO
Post a Comment