Saturday, January 24, 2009

Chocolate Cake


Last night, Lizzie and I made a chocolate cake together. We had a little slice of it and told Lizzie we could have more in the morning. While I was feeding Jonathan and Darren was playing football, Lizzie sneaked into the kitchen, pushed her stool against the counter, and managed to scoop out a large piece of cake. Darren saw the chocolate crumbs around her mouth and asked what she ate. She replied with a big smile on her face, "Chocolate cake. I help myself." That she did. We took the picture of her and the cake before our real breakfast. What a funny girl. (Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to rotate the picture, so you'll just have to turn your head.)

1 comment:

emm said...

I am glad you put a picture up to match the story you told me yesterday on the phone. Hilarious. At least she is honest!