Monday, November 10, 2008

Go Cougars


What a perfect day for a football game! We took the family down to watch the final home game of the BYU season. The Cougs won and Lizzie paid more attention to the game than she does during sacrament meeting. Mom and Dad thanks for letting us go with you.

Lizzie can sing the cougar song and can almost spell C-O-U-G-A-R-S. She sees the letter Y and says BYU. She thought that the cheer, "Go Mighty Cougars" said "Go Mommy's Cougars" and then would substitute Mommy with Daddy. Now that football season is coming to a close, we can focus on teaching her more important things like her ABC's, colors, numbers, etc.

1 comment:

emm said...

Lizzie is so funny. I wish I could hear all of the fun things that she says. It is great that she substitutes words into different phrases! I still watch the don't worry baby video because it makes me smile. Thanks for the posts.