Jonathan is such a good baby. He sleeps through the night and kind of calls for us instead of cries. Lizzie has extra baby radar and says "check baby"or "baby crying" before we even hear him yelp. She loves to run into his room, climb on her stool by his crib and look in on him. She will ask, "What's a matter buddy?" He is a happy baby and has started to laugh a little. Lizzie was telling us how a horse sounds and Jonathan started laughing. It was so cute to hear him giggle and Lizzie would start laughing which would make Jonathan laugh even more.
He has a full head of hair, which Darren jokes about and says that he gave him all that he had. Darren also gave him his long and lean body. His little toes are all the same size! It's hard to believe that 3 months have already gone by. It feels like we just brought him home from the hospital. I'll write about that experience a little later.
5 comments:
He is so cute. I love the name Jonathan. I love his hair. My kids have the baby fine hair and I hate it because it looks like they are old men when they are babies. For that reason I buzz my babies head to make them look bald until it grows in nice and thick like Jonathan's.
I am so glad to know of your blog! The whole family looks great!
Cute Blog Lisa! Its nice to come visit my family in ID!! The video of Lizzie is ADORABLE and I can't believe that johnathan has gotten so big! I'll be checking back frequently. Sonia XXOO
Hey Lisa! So happy you started a blog! I was wondering where you were...and what you were up to!
Your family is so stinkin' cute! And I think you're trying to make me jealous-Jonathon doesn't cry? Sleeps through the night? I didn't realize how close in age he is with our little Jolee (7/19)! And your Lizzy must be close in age with our Anna (4/25)! It really is a shame we don't live closer together!
Thanks for keeping in touch! Too cute your kids are!
He is growing up so much! I cannot wait to see him at Christmas time! :)
Post a Comment